IP Settings with Client Server Connection through SSH, TELNET etc.
- Introduction to OS
- History of Linux
- Basic Commands of File Folder Manipulation
- IP Settings with Client Server Connection through SSH, TELNET etc.
- User and Group Management
- SHELL Scripting
- Package Installation using RPM, YUM
- Partition of HDD
- LVM Administration
- Installation of FTP Server, Web-Server, Swap Space
- Managing ACL
- LUKS Management
- Securing SSH
- Advance topics of Linux Certification – Disk Usage, etc.
error: Content is protected !!